Experience - Telemar USA, LLC


Manager of Global Logistics 
2011 – Present


I am currently the Manager of Global Logistics and Contract Service Coordinator for Telemar USA, LLC, a subsidiary of Compagnia Generale Telemar SpA of Rome, Italy. Telemar is a global supplier and servicer of maritime navigation electronics and satellite communications.

Utilizing strategic planning and rapid adaptation to dynamic situations, I lead our team to met and exceed customer and management expectations for logistics and service coordination. As point person for our global supply chain, I am responsible for the uniform and dependable services provided to our high demand clients. In addition, I am lead contract coordinator for the Asia-Pacific Fleet of Telemar USA’s largest client, ensuring their fleet of vessels is maintained and serviced in accordance with their global maintenance contract with Telemar USA. I have P&L responsibility for the Logistics and Contract Services departments.

I am responsible for negotiation and coordination with global service providers, ensuring the services received are of the needed quality and at an economically advantageous cost. I prepare documentation and review reports to ensure services received were performed properly and within the requirements and scope of work ordered. I ensure services provided are within the terms of the maintenance contract. When services requested fall outside the terms of the contract, I liaise with the clients to facilitate the sale of non-contract services and equipment. I am on-call 24/7 to respond immediately to our customers’ needs or problems worldwide.


I manage the global logistics and inventory systems of Telemar USA, LLC to ensure our clients and technicians have the resources needed to ensure the client’s vessels are able to fully utilize their navigation and communications equipment. I manage a 3MM dollar revolving inventory, 15MM in sales revenue logistics, and our international and domestic supply chain.  I support and manage a technical and sales staff of 20 persons spanning 5 domestic offices.



No comments: